Monday 25 July 2011

Another card using French Foliage...

Hello again lovely Bloggers! How was your weekend? I had a very busy one with not much time for resting or enjoying the gorgeous weather we had, but when needs must you have to put your head down and just get on with it, don't you!!
I missed not crafting this weekend, I was too busy travelling to IKEA in Wembley to get some large items that the Milton Keynes branch no longer stock... and once back home I had to rearrange my front room so much that my craft space is now under heaps of paperwork, mess and "stuff" that I have to take time to sort out.. argh!


So, here is today's card....
I adore the French Foliage stamp set as it's so versatile and can be masculine or feminine. And I love the Autumnal colours I used here.... can you tell how much I love this set yet!??
And I decorated the inside of the card too, so it tied in with the front...
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps - French Foliage, Because I care (Hostess Level 1 set)
Card stock - Basic Black, very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Inks - Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Basic Grey, More Mustard, Crumb Cake
Accents - Linen Thread


If you have any questions, please let me know on 07828 149666 or email lynne.fahey@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Thank you for popping by today!
Luv Lynne
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Lynney I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne! Beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lovely ladies! glad you like the card.
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.